Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12775 SAR / NIO
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,202 (103,336 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)