Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12684 SAR / NIO
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,630 (99,574 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)