Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11583 SAR / NIO
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,892 (94,035 C$) in Masaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)