Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.242 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,021 (€2,834) in Marseille.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)