Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.978 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,794 (€3,216) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (31 minutes ago)