Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39803 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,726 (16,898 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (28 minutes ago)