Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40637 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,114 (19,967 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (34 minutes ago)