Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14194 SAR / UAH
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,522 (38,906₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (42 minutes ago)