Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13874 SAR / UAH
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,303 (38,226₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (30 minutes ago)