Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13140 SAR / UAH
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,028 (38,268₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)