Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.207 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,410 (R$ 6,970) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)