Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,879 (R$ 7,850) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)