Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.606 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,283 (€2,233) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)