Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03565 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,455 (₨405,479) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (41 minutes ago)