Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03584 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,607 (₨407,512) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (38 minutes ago)