Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.952 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,778 (€2,727) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (37 minutes ago)