Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.350 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,575 (€2,661) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)