Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37591 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,852 (Bs 52,812) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (4 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)