Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 497 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37593 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,375 (Bs 51,538) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (21 minutes ago)