Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37593 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,937 (Bs 47,715) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)