Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05324 SAR / MZN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,687 (144,389 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)