Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.608 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,658 (€2,530) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)