Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,190 (COL$5,236,199) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)