Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,439 (COL$4,866,093) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)