Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00276 SAR / MMK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,236 (4,077,507 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)