Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 784 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.944 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,928 (£2,412) in Manchester.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)