Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,343 (R$ 7,290) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)