Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 565 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.946 SAR / BHD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,457 (Dinar 1,051) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)