Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.966 SAR / BHD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,225 (Dinar 1,126) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (32 minutes ago)