Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12244 SAR / NIO
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,399 (52,264 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)