Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12372 SAR / NIO
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,593 (53,293 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)