Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12096 SAR / NIO
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,216 (51,385 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (42 minutes ago)