Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.978 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,787 (€3,466) in Mamoudzou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (26 minutes ago)