Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03637 SAR / KES
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,716 (Shilling212,127) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (29 minutes ago)