Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03757 SAR / KES
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,075 (Shilling188,294) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)