Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03639 SAR / KES
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,704 (Shilling211,724) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)