Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,675 (6,702TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)