Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.048 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,767 (6,454TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gainesville, Florida costs $20,135 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)