Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 SAR / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,617 (25,957 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)