Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20940 SAR / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,997 (52,518 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)