Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 SAR / SDG
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,334 (29,014 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)