Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.579 SAR / SDG
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,562 (28,622 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)