Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 SAR / SDG
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,041 (27,407 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (29 minutes ago)