Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.445 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,183 (€2,066) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)