Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00704 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,247 (2,733,084 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)