Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,695 (Rp 26,029,961) in Makassar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)