Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.589 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,745 (€2,995) in Mainz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)