Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05511 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 68% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,768 (₨86,516) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)