Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.877 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,202 (AU$6,673) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (27 minutes ago)