Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,850 (R$ 7,135) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)