Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.207 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,151 (R$ 6,756) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (35 minutes ago)