Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.970 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,926 (€3,508) in Maastricht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)