Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37537 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 74% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,939 (10,493 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (39 minutes ago)