Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,854 (元10,746) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (43 minutes ago)