Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47124 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,361 (24,109 kr) in Lulea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (about 2 hours ago)