Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05883 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,057 (₨102,958) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (40 minutes ago)