Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07476 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,963 (Php79,768) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)