Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 SAR / CDF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,575 (5,667,118 Franc) in Lubumbashi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (21 minutes ago)