Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.337 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,016 (€2,540) in Lübeck.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)