Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02271 SAR / AOA
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,782 (1,047,007 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)