Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17469 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,079 (Mex$ 51,970) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)