Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18505 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,593 (Mex$ 46,438) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (about 1 hour ago)