Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19846 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,017 (Mex$ 50,471) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)