Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19951 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,613 (Mex$ 48,182) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)