Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20074 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,558 (Mex$ 67,538) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)