Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19752 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,763 (Mex$ 74,741) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)