Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 SAR / VND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,864 (83,832,245 ₫) in Long Xuyen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)