Cost of living in Lobito, Angola vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01212 SAR / AOA *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,690 (1,459,360 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)