Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02271 SAR / AOA
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,139 (1,326,924 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)