Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02271 SAR / AOA
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,088 (1,280,591 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)