Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37837 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,519 (30,443 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)