Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38036 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,091 (29,158 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)