Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.954 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,849 (£2,190) in Liverpool.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)