Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.193 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,773 (€2,331) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (about 2 hours ago)