Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.445 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,725 (€2,188) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)