Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00665 SAR / CRC
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,688 (₡ 2,507,822) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)