Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.055 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,496 (€2,589) in Limoges.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)