Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,225 (€3,028) in Limerick.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)