Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.959 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,597 (€2,929) in Limerick.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)