Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00649 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,519 (2,853,589 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)